Valentine’s Day is right around the corner!
But, hopefully, this comes as no surprise as our newsletter last week should have helped you prepare for a lovely V-Day!
Now, you are probably wondering:
- What should I do with my heart-opening cacao before or on Valentine’s Day?
- With whom should I share cacao ceremony?
- How can I create an intimate Valentine’s experience that I will remember forever?
Below, we offer three CEREMONIES for bonding and creating a day of love with your partner, your friends, or yourself, as well as some sensual music to create the ambiance.
* Think of a ceremony as a very special ritual. Put your heart into your cacao this Valentine's Day! Make this day stand out!
🌹💐🌷 Cacao Recommendations By Intention 🌹💐🌷
This Valentine’s Day, maybe you, and your friends and/or loved ones prefer to focus on one area of expansion and healing.
Depending on your intentions, here are specific cacaos to uplift you into more love any day of the year:
Forgiveness: Try Boundless Belize to break free of all binds, wounds, and cords that inhibit your capacity to love
Acceptance: Recieve Medicinal Mushroom to sink into the roots of who you are and recycle the old into new expressions of love
Celebration: Sip warm Oaxacan Spice to stoke the fire of love in your heart
Compassion: Relate to Glowing Guatemala as the endlessly gracious Mother who holds you in love all throughout your human journey
Understanding: Thriving Tanzania is your ally with generating clarity and focus on your deep inquiries into love
Love: Tantric Rose Blossom will help you reach into the unconditional realm and radiate love from your heart center
Strength: Vibrant Vitality is enhanced with superfood friends to invigorate yourself towards a life of loving action
🌹💐🌷 Create Your Cacao Atmosphere 🌹💐🌷
🌹 Set physical/outer space: candles, essential oils (heart-opening oils include Rose, Cypress, Jasmine, Lavender, Melissa, Orange, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang), pillows, blankets, dim lighting, a mirror, a lid or tea saucer to keep your cacao warm, journal, voice note/video recorder
🧘🏽♀️ Set energetic/inner space: tapping on your body, breathing, singing/toning, cleansing energy with other healing plant spirits
🌹💐🌷 Solo Cacao Ceremony 🌹💐🌷
- Sit facing yourself in the mirror.
- Take a hearty sip of cacao.
- With eyes closed, breathe, tap, and/or sing until you are centered
- Open your eyes and look in the mirror. Observe. Feel. Receive. See yourself, as if for the first time ever.
- Speak each of the following prompts aloud over your cacao, take a sip, and then create a sacred pause in which an answer can arise.
- Maintain relaxed eye contact, a soft gaze into yourself.
- Something I have always wanted to say to you is…
- No matter what happens, I want you to know I am...
- I am ready to forgive you for….
- You deserve my love because…
- You inspire me because…
- If this was my last night with you, I'll deeply cherish that time when we...
Record your answers in your journal, phone, on video, or on a voice note. Then, spend the rest of your night enjoying yourself.
In your next cacao ritual, revisit these prompts and what you recorded, and see if any other insights or actions arise. Glowing Guatemala is a great choice to help you with personal insights like these.
🌹💐🌷 Cacao Ceremony w/ Friends! 🌹💐🌷
This ceremony for friends is focused more upon co-elevation, celebration, and appreciation. Take turns answering the questions and take a sip of cacao after each person shares.
- Life is so fun and sweet when we…
- I feel so much love around you when…
- You make me feel accepted by/when/because…
- What I love and admire about our friendship is…
- One feeling or experience I look forward to sharing together is...
- Right now, let’s celebrate life together by…
Keep the mood light, fun, and free. Try finish by dancing, singing, and creating. Oaxacan Spice is a great cacao for celebration, relationships, and community.
🌹💐🌷 Cacao Ceremony w/ Partners! 🌹💐🌷
This ritual is focused more on intimacy, honesty, physical touch, and sensuality.
Set your intentions to grow your relationship in whatever ways feel right, whether that is understanding, honesty, compassion, friendship, intimacy, appreciation, forgiveness, etc.
- Sit facing your partner and close your eyes.
- Wholeheartedly sip your cacao.
- Put your right hand on your partner’s heart. Put your right hand on top of their left hand over your heart.
- Breathe together. Feel their heartbeat.
- Naturally, synchronize your breathing and heart rate.
- When you are in sync, tap your partner's chest lightly to let them know you are ready. When they tap your chest back, open your eyes.
- Gaze into each other’s eyes and smile until you both feel connected.
- When you are ready, maintain a soft loving gaze while you reflect on the following.
- I'm blessed to have you in my life because...
- I love when you touch me/hold me/look at me like [insert response]. It makes me feel…
- One beautiful part of your body is…
- You are truly incredible because...
- I’m ready for us to…
- A loving intention I'm setting for our relationship is...
- In this moment, I am wanting to receive your love and affection in this way...
Finish your Valentine's Day ceremony by embracing in a way that feels right for you: Laying down. Hugging. Cuddling. Dancing. Singing. Cooking. Sipping more cacao! Of course, the aphrodisiac, heart-opening Tantric Rose Blossom is highly recommended for partner ceremonies.
Cacao Crowd Favorites
Happy early Valentine's Day! How can we support your cacao journey? We'd love to hear from you! Reply to this email, reach out on social media, or click on the bottom-right-hand corner of our website for help.
With Love, Gratitude, & Cacao,
Jonas & The Firefly Family