Thank you for being a part of our Firefly Affiliate Team!
- You earn 20% commission on the first order from new customers
- You can earn commissions using your unique link (with no discount code) or your 5% off unique code.
- You can put your commissions towards cacao or cash payment via PayPal.
- We payout at the end of every month for accounts with a minimum of $20 of commission earnings.
- If you select cacao you will receive a discount code to apply to your next cacao order at the end of the month if you have a minimum of $20 of commission earnings.
- Affiliate commissions apply to individual customer purchases only. They do not apply to bulk or wholesale orders.
- Affiliate commissions do not apply to affiliates own cacao purchases.
- Affiliate commissions only apply to customers that are new to Firefly.
How To Start Rocking As An Affiliate
- Log in to your dashboard and copy your affiliate code, and discount link. Paste them into a place that you can easily access like a document saved to your desktop.
- In your dashboard select whether you want to be paid out in Cacao or by PayPal.
- Familiarize yourself with Firefly products via our Get Started Guide, Ceremony Pages & FAQ Page
- Add your unique link and/or discount code to your social media profiles, e-mail templates, or send it directly to friends who may be interested
- Follow us on Instagram and join our Firefly Cacao Community on Facebook to stay up to date and get inspiration for sharing cacao with your communities.
How To Log In To Your Dashboard:
You can login to your account here: http://affiliates.ceremonial-cacao.com/refer
Please update your profile to enter your payment information to receive payment. Click on Modify Profile → Then select your “Payment Preference” and if it’s PayPal enter your PayPal E-mail address.
You can see where your unique link is in from your dashboard in this screenshot under “Use this link to promote us."
You can access your unique discount code by clicking on the icon of a document on the far right:
If you want to link to a specific product, you can create unique product links here to track your commissions:
You can also invite people to be affiliates under your account, meaning you receive 5% of any commissions they earn. You can invite them to sign up for the affiliate program with this link:
And if you want to create sub-ID tracking to track your link from different online locations (e.g. Google vs Instagram vs E-mail traffic) you can do so here:
We are grateful to have you as a dedicated cacao steward that is motivated to learn about cacao and share information with your communities!
- To make it easily digestible, we’ve consolidated information about our cacao blends, sourcing, making and company in our Affiliate Get Started Guide.
- Here is an affiliate marketing photos folder for you to use. Please only use these for Firefly related sharing, and include our account (@cacaoceremony on IG, Firefly Chocolate on FB) and the photographer tag when sharing, which you can find in the file title.
- Our help center is a great place to learn more about cacao & Firefly, as well as our detailed ceremony pages on our website.
Monthly Ceremonies & Creative Meetings
We hold live cacao ceremonies & creative meetings each month with the affiliate team on the 4th Monday of the month from 3-4pm PT. You’ll receive an e-mail the week before to let you know.
Please contact us anytime with questions ~ we're so grateful you are on the Firefly affiliate team!
Sena & Jonas